ARCLIGHT, LA Q&A
- "The joy of creation is externalizing something you feel internally. But then there's the fear of 'What if I'm wrong?'" #KristenStewart
- “#PersonalShopper is about things we’ll never totally pin down, about our changing relationship w/ reality & spirituality.” Kristen Stwart
- "It was hard. So hard. I've never played a character that is so totally lonely." #KristenStewart on her character in #PersonalShopper
LANDMARK THEATER, LA Q&A
Click on all pics for full view.
Official Full Video
Official Full Video
#KristenStewart Q&A #personalshopper at The Landmark— Cyn (@Korita05) March 11, 2017
My favorite moment of the q&a because its so Kristen 😂🙈👑👌🏼💕 #PersonalShopper #TheLandmark pic.twitter.com/NgAVgAxeKs— Mayra (@MAYRA_M10) March 11, 2017
She's so adorable! Look at her! #PersonalShopper #kristenstewart #TheLandmark pic.twitter.com/ZxG0ggJssR— Mayra (@MAYRA_M10) March 11, 2017
Landmark Los Angeles
- "[Olivier Assayas] just pushes me without words; he captures the best of me." -actress #KristenStewart on #PersonalShopper
- "Are spirits real to you?"
- "I don't know!" -actress #KristenStewart on #PersonalShopper
- "Whatever's real for you in a moment, is reality." -actress #KristenStewart on #PersonalShopper
- "I was externalizing the most internal thing; I didn't know if it was coming across." -actress #KristenStewart on #PersonalShopper
- "There was no way to prepare [for the role]" -actress #KristenStewart on #PersonalShopper
- Said she and Olivier are planning on working together again
- Said she agrees with the thoughts the Vulture writer had about the PS ending.
- "Whatever is real to you, defines reality" - K
- She had asked Olivier what he was most scared of so she can imagine it to be scared for the scene, she ended up thinking of something else
- LMAO she just said Olivier is afraid of birds.
- Was expecting the ghost to not be as cgi as it was
- Was scared that it was just going to be boring.
- Talks about how she was nervous and her hands were so shaky during the texting scene in the train.
Source 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11