Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sam Riley mentions Kristen (ShortList)



Did Kristen Stewart attract a lot of attention?

Once, we arrived in this little airport and I walked out first, and there were two little old dudes with cameras, and I thought, “F*ckin’ ’ell, it must be slim pickings being a paparazzi here. This is their payday!” They were taking photos of me, and I could see out the corner of my eye Kristen going out the door, into the car and f*cking off. One of them came up to me with a piece of paper, and went [in poor Argentinian accent], “Christian Stewart?” and I went, “No [points at his name], I’m this one, that one’s just walked off!”

Any other incidents?

Some kids found out where the hotel was. They were crossing a river to stand outside the window, and when I opened the curtains, they were like,”Kristy! Kristy!” all night. It was mental. And when we got back to the airport, her bodyguard said, “We’re going to put the producers in the car they think is her car, and drop them off…” And we had to run through the airport, and I saw how aggressive some of these photographers can be. It’s a strange job to chase a 20-year-old girl around…

Is she used to the attention?

She deals with it well. I’d have a caution for thumping them by now if they followed me around like that.


Read the full interview at the source via @KstewAngel thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?