Thursday, October 4, 2012

Kristen on the cover of 'Miss' magazine (Austria)


image host

image host


Kristen Stewart already arrives at the interview, dressed casually. She wears black skinny jeans, black bootzs and a white shirt and is in a fantastic mood (...)

Miss: Have you read Fifty Shades of Grey?

KS: I read parts of it, why?

Miss: Did you know that the book is based on your Twilight character? Would you play the part if it was made into a movie?

KS: Erm, (laughs) as of now nobody has called me yet to offer the part to me.

Miss: Maybe your agent tries to protect you and just didn‘t pick up.

KS: No, probably not (laughs). But if they told me something like that it‘d be hilarious.

Miss: But your current movie, On the Road is pretty racy as well.

KS: Yeah but I haven‘t even read all of FSOG and the part is much sought after. So I don‘t know...

Miss: Do you think you‘d be brave enough to take on a role like that?

KS: Tough question. I‘ve read some really heavy parts (laughs) and I couldn‘t believe it. I see people read it on subways or something and I just think „Dude, you‘re in public. Please!“ (laughs) But normally I‘m ballsy when it comes to taking on tough parts. It just depends on the right story.

Miss: Which role would you like to play after your current movie?

KS: To look at the future is hard. Sometimes you read a script and you‘re totally moved by it and sometimes you even discover new parts of yourself while reading it, that you then want to play out as an actor.

Miss: You and your colleagues, you all became big stars with the first part of Twilight. Are you treated differently on sets today than you used to be?

KS: Near the end of the Twilight movies I thought that people didn‘t really talk to us anymore which I found weird. It was as if someone had said, „Just let those people be. If there‘s no reason to talk to them, then don‘t do it.“ I hate that. I don‘t want to be protected by anyone, I‘m fine, thank you. Quite the contrary, it‘s terrible to be so isolated and everyone thinks that that‘s what I wanted.

Miss: Is it important for you to stay normal and grounded?

KS: No. I love to sit around alone all day. (laughs) My god, of course not.

Miss: Are you scared that everyone is always gonna measure you against your role as Bella?

KS: The people are always going to talk about the fact that I got super-duper famous with Twilight. And if those, that love the vampire books have problems with seeing me in other roles than that‘s actually the ultimate compliment. I can now choose the challenges I want to take on as an actress myself, which is pretty awesome. If it wasn‘t like that I‘d be pretty pissed.

Miss: Twilight definitely ends with Breaking Dawn Part 2. When you look back, which scene touched you the most?

KS: Oh, during the whole shoots there were so many. Bella nearly lived a whole life during those 4-5 years. There were a lot of challenges.

Miss: Did you steal any tokens from set? Maybe some drawing pins?

KS: No, I didn‘t take those but I did take her rings, all the bracelets and the wedding ring. Although I think I have the wrong one. Someone else must‘ve taken the real one and it‘s not in some bag, like a big, fat diamond.

Miss: What, that - now that you‘re famous and have a lot of crazy fans - you can‘t really do anymore these days, do you miss most? 

KS: I get recognized everywhere, even in the most remote areas of the world. Even if I was at the bottom of an ocean, a camera would appear behind some shell. So I definitely miss that the most. To do whatever I want without anyone watching me.

Scan & translation thanks to @RKbubbles :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?