Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Jacki Weaver talks about filming 'Equals'




Jacki Weaver has told Reel Time that she’s about to depart Los Angeles for Japan to film Equals. The futuristic thriller is directed by Like Crazy’s Drake Doremus, who Weaver describes as “the new wunderkind. He’s directed five films before he was 30.” She’ll join Kristen Stewart, Nicholas Hoult and Guy Pearce on the film.


 “I have been getting so much extraordinary stuff offered to me, I really feel ungrateful turning (anything) down,’’ said the 67-year-old actress who is about to start work on a sci-fi drama in Tokyo with Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult.

Weaver said she had yet to meet the Twilight star.

“But I am looking forward to working with Nic Hoult because when I was working with Jennifer Lawrence on Silver Linings, he was her boyfriend — I think he is again. She adored him and he sounds like a darling, so that should be fun.”

Directed by 31-year-old Drake Doremus and co-starring Guy Pearce, Equals is a futuristic love story set in a world where emotions have been eradicated.

Thanks to @KstewAngel


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?