Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dakota Fanning mentions Kristen (USAToday)




Dakota Fanning is attending NYU in Manhattan. And lest you think the actress spends her days and nights hitting the town's hottest parties, think again.

She's nuts for A&E's Duck Dynasty, a show about the family that specializes in duck calls.

"I am obsessed with it. I was watching it and totally zoned out. I never laugh at TV even if it's funny. I never laugh out loud. This show, I was cracking up. I was dying laughing," says Fanning.

So she spread the word to her best friend, Kristen Stewart. "I called Kristen and told her she had to watch this show. I think it's the best show ever. They make those duck calls. It's insane," says Fanning.

Source via @malenacasey via @KstewAngel thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?