Friday, February 6, 2015

New photo of Kristen taken by Karl Lagerfeld for CR Fashion Book - Issue 6


imagebam.com

Click on pic for HQ

Carine Roitfeld is the Editor-in-Chief of the CR Fashion Book.

Q: Is she? [in the issue]

Carine: Yes, because I met her with Karl. And she is very special, too, she is not a perfect beauty. If she does not know you, sometimes she is very insecure. It is strange, but sometimes you are very beautiful and very insecure. Karl took a beautiful picture of her. She is very perfection in the photo. I made her look a bit like Patti Smith for the photo, and she was like, “I am just on the line with Patti Smith.” I said, “Oh, ask her what she thinks of the photo,” and she said that Patti liked it. I thought if Patti likes it, we can do it. I didn’t realize they were friends, because Patti Smith is always a big reference in fashion. Kristen is a funny girl, but you have to know her. She is quite shy at the beginning, you know.

You can buy the March issue (out on newstands on 5 March) of the CR Fashion Book - Issue 6 here.

Source Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?