Friday, October 3, 2014

Juliette Binoche talks about Kristen at the Beirut International Film Festival




Juliette mentions Kristen from 6.17mins.

Obsession Magazine

"Sils Maria makes ​​me play with two very young actresses: Kristen Stewart is 24 years old and Chloë Grace Moretz is 17 years old. When it's time to play all together, we do not think about that. Firstly because these two actresses started their careers when they were still children. They both have ten years of career behind them, so they are by no means novices. So yes, of course, I can let my maternal instinct talk and say that on the set I wanted to help Kristen grow up. But in return Kristen taught me a lot. When two actresses play together, the barrier of generations falls on its own. The one of language too. What's going on is beyond language."

Source Translation, YT and via with thanks to itsoktobeyou.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?