Monday, January 28, 2013

Dakota Fanning talks about Kristen in 'Glamour' magazine (March 2013)



Glamour: What about your friends? Do you have a million friends or just a couple?And are they celebrity friends, or are they - what would you say- noncelebrity friends?

Dakota: One of my best friends is an actor, but a lot of them I met in high school. They are amazing, and I've stuck with them.

Glamour: You said you have one famous-y friend. Kristen Stewart, I'm guessing?

Dakota: Yeah. Yeah.

Glamour: Is that friendship different than your others because you've been through so many similar things?

Dakota: When we're together, we're not talking about movie stuff. She's just my really good friend, you know? We go out. We stay in a lot too. I'm a homebody!

Scan thanks to @epnebelle via @Kstewartfans



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?