Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Video: Julianne Moore talks about Kristen on 'Watch What Happens Live'



Julianne mentions Kristen from 27.57mins.

Video is low quality.

Transcript by TeamKristenSite:

Julianne Moore: I love her. She's the best girl in the world. She is so talented and so soulful and cares about her work so much. I've known her since she was 12 years old. She's a great person. I don't know where this reputation came from because I've never seen any evidence of it. She is a wonderful actress and a wonderful person. So great in 'Still Alice'...so so good. I just love her. And honestly my husband cast her in a movie when she was 12...and he would come home everyday and say 'this girl is amazing. She's going to be a huge star.' And she is.

YT Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?