Tuesday, January 27, 2015

New Interview in Paris with Women's Wear Daily


Kristen Stewart has been watching her “Still Alice” co-star Julianne Moore sweep up a raft of awards for her performance as an Alzheimer’s sufferer, but she won’t be there to cheer her on at the Oscars.

“I will be supporting from afar. I will be watching TV, trying not to scream when I know that Julianne wins. I’m sure she will,” Stewart said at the Chanel haute couture show in Paris on Tuesday.

Last time she attended the show in July, Stewart had just chopped off her hair. Since then, the “Twilight” star has been channeling Coco Chanel by alternating red-carpet glam with items borrowed from men’s wear, with a fondness for black trouser suits.

“I think it definitely shaped what I was gravitating towards. I always like to balance a more feminine look with something that makes me feel sort of stronger, and I think having shorter hair is very raw. I feel like there’s nothing to hide behind, and so I have been a little bit more apt to wear some more stark things, like a suit, and not have to worry about needing to put the heels on necessarily,” she explained.

The actress confirmed that she is taking a break from work after a busy 2014. “I don’t have anything lined up yet. I’m definitely waiting for that thing to come along that I can jump back into work with a vengeance, and until I find that, I’m not going to do that,” she said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?