Monday, November 12, 2012

E! Online Interview w/Kristen at BD Pt 2 Premiere


Kristen Stewart only just got to don fangs in the final Twilight Saga installment. So, it would only make sense that fans crave more vampire K.Stew. But what does Bella Swan, er, Bella Cullen think about it?

"I'm not sure," Stewart told us when she hit the black carpet at the premiere of the final Twilight film, Breaking Dawn Part 2 Monday. "It would have to be pretty special."

So, how does it feel walking the fifth and final red carpet, held at Nokia Theatre at L.A. Live?

"You know, I think the most go-to answers for everyone on one of these carpets is, 'Oh my gosh, it's so surreal,'" Kristen explained. "But to be honest with you, this time especially is so completely surreal. I'm just trying to absorb it. I'm trying to be here."

She continued, "Every time we come back to do anything for these movies it's always the same feeling. It's what we're going to miss. It's that excitement! You don't ever get to share movies on such a vast... I mean, like I have something in common with every single person here, which doesn't happen so it's pretty cool."

Tonight though, Kristen is only looking to have fun. "I feel like we graduated when we finished shooting," she revealed. "This is like the after-party." 

And what an entrance she made in a sexy, lace number by Zuhair Murad. A far cry from anything she would have worn in her early Twilight days.

"Let me think back. Let me analyze my fashion as a whole," Kristen joked when asked how her fashion has evolved over the years. "I don't know. But I do like this thing, so I feel all right."

***
You'd think Kristen Stewart would want to take a nice long deserved vacation after the Twilight madness comes to an end. 
But no—the gal doesn't want to slow down.

"I'm kinda desperate to get a job right now," she told E! News on the black carpet tonight. "I'm itching to go back to work."

For now, it's all about Breaking Dawn: Part 2. "I feel really good," she said. "I'm trying to take in every single one of these moments. I don't want to miss one."

And one moment she will never forget is the first day of shooting the first Twilight.

"We shot the climax of the movie at the very start of production and I almost passed out before I walked onto my first entrance," K. Stew said. "I literally had to hold onto the door handle to not fall over."

She added with a laugh, "If you don't feel like you're terrified and want to pass out, it's not worth it."


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?