Sunday, September 8, 2024

Imogen Poots talks about working with Kristen on 'The Chronology of Water' with Collider

Imogen Poots has an exciting update about her upcoming starring role in The Chronology of Water. The film will be Kristen Stewart's feature directorial debut. Poots spoke to Collider's Perri Nemiroff while promoting her new film All of You at the Toronto International Film Festival. Says Poots of Stewart, who she calls "one of the greatest directors I've ever worked with in my life." She continued singing Stewart's praises, saying:

"She's really something. She was born to do it. I'm so proud of her. We'd like shout at each other on set like sports coaches. We were both incredibly passionate about the project and had the same energy around it and the stakes were very high for both of us all the time. She has just cared about this for so long, and she did it. I think it was so hard to get it made because the subject matter and I think at several moments along the way, anyone would think 'Is this even worth it?' She kept going. She found the right financiers for the project. We didn't have to censor any of the story because that would have been pointless. She's done it her way and it's the only way. I think she's punk-rock and authentic, and she's my favorite girl. I think she's amazing."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?