Sunday, December 2, 2018

'Equals' costume designer Carlos Rosario talks about working with Kristen



imagebam.com


Click on pic for full view.

Q: I saw a picture of work you did with Kristen Stewart – who I regard to be the best actor around at the moment – on your website. Can you talk about working with Kristen and share any memories from your time around her?

I was initially one of the first designers on Equals. I started all the concepts and made the first samples for the lead characters.

I loved working with Kristen. She was very respectful of the design process, very professional and fun to work with. It was a small project, so I had to transform my house into an office space. I actually ended up doing her fittings in my own personal bedroom. It was such a surreal moment. I remember wondering what my neighbours’ reaction would be if they saw her coming out of my house.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?