Sunday, November 4, 2012

Interview Preview of Premiere Magazine (France)

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


Première: How do you feel on the eve of the release of this final chapter?

Kristen Stewart: "It's weird ... I feel the same way whenever I finish a film, and it's not more intense with this last Twilight, probably because this character belonged to me for so long. I'm invested as much in all my roles, except that I usually have to say goodbye after five weeks. Finally, it is much easier in the case of Twilight: I spent so much time in this world that I lived all that I had to live through this experience. I have a real sense of achievement. There are some movies that I wish I could re-shoot some scenes afterwards, but not here. It is done, settled and behind me. I am ready to turn the page."

Première: Except that we're talking about five years instead of the usual five weeks ... It's like quitting his job, practically.

Kristen Stewart: "Do not forget that it was not continuous. I have not done just that for five years, thankfully. This interview would have been totally different otherwise. I have participated in several films in between episodes of Twilight. That said, it would not have bothered me to shoot them all back to back, but it was impossible in terms of production."

"I do the same thing in life and in this business: ask questions, nonstop, before realizing they have no answer."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?