Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kristen's Access Hollywood Interview


“I’ll probably have left,” the Brit told Shaun, when she asked him how he expected to react to his steamy moments with Kristen Stewart at the film premiere.

As for Kristen, she hadn’t even formulated a plan.

“It’s funny, I haven’t thought about that,” she said. “There are a couple little moments like that in this [movie]. We’ll see how I fare. I will be very hot and afraid, but that’s OK.”
And she’ll also be in pain.

Kristen revealed on the red carpet she hurt herself a second time while filming “Snow White and the Huntsman.”

“I hurt my foot on ‘Snow White,’ of course, because I do that to myself all the time,” she shrugged.
“I was running around on ‘Snow White,’ and I tend to hurt myself when I get really into stuff and I did it again,” she further explained. “It’s not that bad.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?