Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bill Condon talks about Kristen "She's an amazing actress"


Watch the video interview here

Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon has revealed the incredible lengths he went to keep the wedding dress Kristen Stewart wears under wraps.
Speaking on Friday November 18, the day Breaking Dawn went on general release, the director explained: “It’s Friday night now but up until today, nobody had seen that wedding dress and I can’t tell you how hard that is to keep a secret like that in the world we live in.

“It was kind of weird cause when Kristen first walked down the aisle, suddenly we heard this stuff and there was a helicopter high up, but it was paparazzi so we had this thing where we covered everything,  we stopped it, I don’t know how we convinced them to move on.

“No one on set, on the location saw her till she took that walk down that aisle.

We had her in this room that was covered. It was this super secret thing.”
Bill said: “Early on I was in touch with the fanbase and that was incredibly helpful to me cause they’re so much a presence online.

“This is the most interactive movie fanbase relationship I think I’ve seen."

“One of the first messages I got was don’t water this book down. The book is crazy and it goes to incredibly wild places and I think people were worried it would turn into a bland version of that and I hope they don’t feel that when they see it.
Source Via @KStewDevotee - Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?