Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Video: Kristen's interview with AZFamily




It's the weekend "Twihards" have been waiting for. The much-anticipated new Twilight movie -- "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part I" -- opens Friday.

It the first half of the final chapter in a series of books written by Stephanie Meyer of Arizona. So much happening in the fourth and final book, "Breaking Dawn," that producers decided to split it into two movies, a la Harry Potter.

Kristen Stewart plays Bella, a human who marries the love of her life, who just happens to be a vampire. It's a culimination of an epic romance, a moment Stewart has been waiting for since she first landed the role of Bella.

"I'm not used to having those things weigh on me for so long," Stewart said. "Usually it's a pretty short period of time, being really moved by something, provoked by something. Within the next three months, you know it's going to be over. This took four years. I've been waiting for that moment forever. I forced myself to enjoy it."

One of the things that was great for Stewart was that Twlight author Stephanie Meyer was on the set throughout the filming.

"I was so nice having her there every minute," Stewart said. "That energy is contagious, when you love something. I loved having that common ground with her."

Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner reprise their roles as Edward and Jacob, the other two points of the supernatural vampire-human-werewolf love triangle.

Source Via @KstewAngel - Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?