Thursday, November 3, 2011

"I am absolutely thrilled and I could not be more proud of my daughter." - PapStew


Photobucket



The parents of the three players were in the front row at the ceremony. All smiles and eyes sparkling with happiness, the father of Kristen Stewart, John, agreed to share his emotions with the Agence QMI, a few minutes before the arrival of his famous daughter.

"This honor is particularly special for Kristen and for the whole family, he said. Very few people had the chance to leave their footprints in front of the Chinese Theatre (only 260 artists have done since the 1920s) compared to the thousands of stars that were awarded on Hollywood Boulevard. I am absolutely thrilled and I could not be more proud of my daughter."

The movie The Twilight Saga: Revelation - Part 1 , directed by Bill Condon ( Dreamgirls ), is expected in theaters November 18. The second part of the conclusion will be released November 16, 2012.

The first three films in the franchise has earned just over $ 1.8 billion in worldwide box office.

Source Via @KStewDevotee Via @FierceBitchStew  - Thank You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?