Thursday, March 7, 2024

Kristen talks to People on the 'Love Lies Bleeding' LA premiere red carpet

Kristen Stewart is revealing the career path she’d have chosen if she wasn’t an actor.

Speaking exclusively to PEOPLE at the Love Lies Bleeding premiere in Los Angeles on Tuesday, Stewart, 33, confessed that she’d most likely be a caterer if she wasn’t in the acting industry. 

“Yeah, I think if I wasn't an actor, I'd probably be a caterer. Keep the set running,” Stewart tells PEOPLE, before adding that she doesn’t have a “go-to” dish.

“I cook all the time,” the actress says. “People who don't cook say, ‘Oh, I make that one thing.’ I'm like, ‘F------ name it. I will make it for you.' "

Stewart’s comments about her love for cooking came after her co-star Katy M. O’Brian opened up at the premiere about Stewart and how the star would cook and bake for the cast and crew on the film.

“I think it plays really well that she's just a chill dude,” O’Brian, 35, tells PEOPLE.  “I think that's what it is. Very excited about this world and this project and that is contagious and really fun and made it a lot more fun to be a part of."

“She cooks, she bakes and I wasn't allowed to eat any of it and I was really upset about it,” continued O'Brian, adding, “because I was on a diet.”

“It's like some cookies and stuff,” O’Brian explained. "I don't know. She just kept showing up with cookies and stuff I wasn't allowed to have.”

Stewart plays the role of Lou in the upcoming romantic thriller, while O’Brian portrays the character of Jackie. A short synopsis of the movie on IMBd reads, "Gym manager Lou falls for Jackie, a bodybuilder who is passing through town en route to a competition in Las Vegas."

For the premiere, which was held at the Fine Arts Theater in Beverly Hills, Stewart sported a backless ultra-high-cut Chanel bodysuit, which she teamed with sheer black tights, a black blazer and pair of pointed black pumps. She wore her hair in a half-up half-down bun with loose bangs and opted for simple glam.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?