Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Kristen talks 'Happiest Season' and 'Spencer' with Femina (France)

Google translated

In Happiest Season , you play the role of a young woman ready to declare her love for another woman during the Christmas holidays. Why did you want to participate in this project?

Kristen Stewart: The story obviously touched me a lot. I am not sure that such a film could have seen the light of day a few years ago. I am not naïve, however. If Hollywood studios are starting to produce and distribute this kind of feature film, it is because today there is finally an increasingly growing market for this kind of theme.

You have a core of important fans who don't hesitate to thank you for revealing your bisexuality. How do you live it?

Kristen Stewart: To be honest with you, I have the impression that it was the generation after me that was much more courageous than mine. Today, those who manage to break taboos and fight against all kinds of discrimination are people who are younger than me. This new generation has given me the opportunity to go beyond the images that the studios wanted to stick on my back.

Are you happy today?

Kristen Stewart: I feel like I've finally found some balance in my life. I feel as good about myself on a private level as on a professional level. Things seem to me much more consistent today than in the past. This is the reason why I feel so happy in these two areas of my life.

You are about to play Princess Diana in the cinema. Do you feel any pressure?

Kristen Stewart: I admit that it was not easy to accept such a role which really requires a big responsibility. Diana is a true icon and she will remain so forever. I can tell you that I have done a lot of research. Above all, I didn't want to listen to the testimonies of those close to her, but to get to know her better by analyzing her actions and her speeches. I still fall asleep today listening to his voice!

Source 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?