Monday, January 28, 2019

Kristen appears in the documentary 'Love, Antosha' about Anton Yelchin's life and talks about their relationship



The documentary 'Love, Antosha' premiered at Sundance this week. Kristen appears in it talking about her 'Fierce People' costar and friend.

But it's Stewart who has the most amusing remembrance. The actors starred together in 2005 thriller "Fierce People," when she was 14 and he was 15, and dated on set.

"He kind of broke my heart," Stewart says in the documentary. "I was so baffled by how good he was and then I couldn't be around him."

Much of their teenage romance was rooted in Stewart's admiration for Yelchin, who consumed everything from Federico Fellini films to Bob Dylan to Russian novels.

"It's weird to talk about with anyone," Stewart continues. "He intimidated me because he was so voracious and I wanted to absorb all his interests. I wanted to be better, smoother, cooler, but couldn't even hang with him."

Given their young age, there were no hard feelings after they broke up. ("Literally, we were tiny children," Stewart laughs.) Yelchin even called her years later after he experienced his first heartbreak.

"He was like, 'You know that thing you went through? I get it now and I am so sorry,' " Stewart remembers. "I was like, 'Dude, it's fine.' "

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?