Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Kristen's interview with WWD at the Chanel Haute Couture show



Kristen Stewart was happy to finally get up close to the structure. “I’ve actually never been up the tower, there’s a lot of people over there, you know. It’s pretty crowded,” said the actress, who confessed the perks of her celebrity status include getting to hang out with Karl Lagerfeld. “Being in his library with him, that’s the most fun I’ve had. He probably has about 8,000 books in there and he can tell you where every single one of them is and throughout the day, people have to keep him on track because he’ll be like, ‘Oh wait, I want to show you something.’ We joke around, like, ‘When’s Karl going to get here? Maybe 5 p.m., maybe 10 p.m…. He’s probably studying ancient Flemish right now, he’s probably designing a chair.’

“We did this fragrance campaign and there’s a commercial that goes along with it and I saw him yesterday, he was in the middle of dressing models for the show, and he was like: ‘Have you seen the film?’ And I was, like, ‘Yeah, yeah.’ And he said, ‘Yes, but it’s not your feet.’ And I was like, ‘What do you mean?’ (There’s one shot of a close-up of my feet, and they used a double, I don’t know why.) And he was, like: ‘Why would they do that to you?’ And I said, ‘I don’t know but how do you know what my feet look like?’ and he said, ‘Of course I know, those weren’t your feet.’ It’s insane, he sees everything.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?