Monday, March 25, 2013

Fashion designer, Osman Yousefzada, talks about Kristen




Q: How did it come about that Kristen wore your design?

Osman: Her stylist took a liking to it, pulled it and and she loved it. I got lucky! It is always an honour when anybody takes to your designs. When it finds a home on someone like Kristen Stewart, I consider myself humbled and lucky.

Q: Did you work with her stylist? 

Osman: I have a showroom in LA [laChambre] that works directly with her stylist.

Q:  What is it about Kristen that made you want to dress her?

Osman: Kristen has a strong presence but in that there is restraint, there is an element of mystery...intrigue. She feels like a natural extension of my brand so it makes sense to me to see her in my clothes.

Q: Did you meet Kristen? 

Osman: Wouldn't that be lovely? But no. I imagine she'd be really cool.

Q: How did it feel when you saw Kristen wearing your design on the red carpet?

Osman: I woke up to wonderful Sunday morning with Twitter going crazy with pictures of Kristen looking stunning in our Pre-Fall check. She looked amazing!


Q: What's your verdict on the way she styled the look?

Osman: It was cool and no fuss. I imagine her to be that way too.



Source via @KstewAngel thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?