Monday, February 13, 2012

Sam Claflin mentions Kristen & his connection with Marcus Foster



"There is a guy called Marcus Foster. Basically a guy played at my birthday, this sort of big musician who I love, and I went to go and see him at another gig, and supporting him was Marcus Foster. So, I went backstage and to meet Marcus, and he was telling me about this music video that he's about to do that Kristen [Stewart] has just starred in. Then when I saw Kristen next, I said, 'I can't believe you did that. You know him and he knows you, and he knows Rob [Pattinson].' So, again, it's all this small world. So namely him, but I think -- I have a feeling our sort of music tastes are very much in tune."

Source via @KstewAngel thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?