Friday, November 11, 2011

Kristen's interview with OK Magazine (Mexico)




She’s a mother taking care of her baby…

Yes, and there’s no bigger feeling than being a mother. She’s never experienced that. She’s the strongest opposite of the relationship, considering he’s left everything and quit before. So she realizes the risks in being with him forever and what she has to do with the love of her life, and Edward doesn’t think they will make it, he doesn’t have faith. I’ve always said she has a divine intuition, she knows it’s going to work and she’s willing to risk it. There’s people who say she’s not a good example, but I think she is.

You’re so young and you played a wife and a mother, was that hard?

It’s curious how things line up together. One of my best friends just had a baby, and she’s young, but maternal feelings develope when you’re very young anyway. I can honestly say I related to the character in a very strong way, and that’s a huge thing in the story. She’s a mom now. She’s fighting to be a mom.

Have you talked to Jodie (Foster) recently?

Yes, she’s an amazing person, and I was so lucky that my first major role was playing her daughter, because when you’re that young your brain is like a sponge, and I learned how to behave and treat my co-workers.

How’s a normal day in your life?
I like reading, going out for walks, boring things.

Can you go on walks without your bodyguards?
Yes, I’m always careful where to go. I used to be very lonely and say things like “I can’t deal with anywthing right now, I don’t want to see anybody”. Just the idea of going to 7-11 and having people staring at me makes me feel like they’re absorbing me. But little by little, I learned to handle it better. I didn’t know how to di it before, I used to cover my face.



Are you confident enugh to choose your own style?
I have more knowledge now, but I’ve always been confident in my own style. As soon as I see something I know I want to wear it. I used to hesitate more, but now I have to say that I won’t let anyone dress me, so I can take credit for the mistakes I make.

At the MTV Awards you mixed a dress and sneackers, it looked really cool.

I do photoshoots in heels, but I have to rush to stage sometimes and I don’t like to do that in heels. It’s better to be yourself. It sounds corny, but it’s true. Certain people have problems with me not wearing heels all night, like they paid for them or something, it’s weird.

Read Full Interview here: twilightpoison

 Scans & translation Via twilightpoison Via @KstewAngel - Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?