Thursday, March 3, 2011

Teresa Palmer mentions Kristen in her interview




Do people often tell you that you look like Kristen Stewart?

I get recognized as her a lot and I think it's quite flattering… The shape of our faces is similar, the pointed chins and our lips, and the dark under our eyes. I can definitely see the resemblance… I would love to play sisters at some point in a movie.

I'm actually a huge fan of hers. I think what she does is very interesting – it's unlike anything I've seen someone do on screen before. She's kind of dark and brooding but she owns it. It is who she is. She's not trying to be anyone else. She's very natural as well, that thing she does with her hair and bites her lip. There's something so endearing about how awkward she can be.



Note: Found above is the excerpt of her interview mentioning Kristen. Read the full article HERE

Source Via 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?