Friday, March 4, 2011

Kristen on @chrisweitz "He’s so compassionate..." (old interview)

NOTE: Found below is an excerpt from an old interview which we are posting because of Chris Weitz' sweet words to Kristen. You may read the rest HERE



SMM: Can you tell us a bit about the next installment, Breaking Dawn?

KS: Well, it’s now been split into two movies. We start filming in November…

TL: I’m really excited that it’s going to be two movies. I think that’s going to work really well and I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Bill Condon [the new director]. When I heard he was on board I was like, “OK, this is going to be golden.”

KS: I think each director has suited the projects perfectly. Catherine [Hardwicke, the director of the first movie] has a really strong connection to youth and discovery and stuff like that, and it’s really hard to describe how nice Chris [Weitz, the director of  New Moon] is. He’s so compassionate and has a wisdom about him – I really needed someone to look up to and who was willing to go to the depths with me. David [Slade, the director of Eclipse] has more of a morbid sensibility. Which is good as Eclipse gets a little scarier…

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?