Thursday, December 5, 2019

Kristen talks to WWD at the Chanel Metiers d'Arts Show in Paris - 4 December 2019



Kristen Stewart was sitting on a plush sofa underneath a packed bookcase, surrounded by dark wood panels decorated with gold details. The actress, a regular visitor of Chanel’s Rue Cambon apartment, felt connected to the late designer’s curated choice of objects.

“I like the fact that everything was completely intentional: Chanel surrounded herself with things she wanted to look at,” Stewart said.

Is that something she applies to her own home? “I’m a little OCD,” said the actress, who stars in “Charlie’s Angels.” “I feel like I can’t think properly about my work unless everything’s perfectly neat. So sometimes I’ll fixate on cleaning my house for like three days. And then I’ll be like, do some eff-ing work!”

Stewart is focusing on her next big project: her first screenplay, the adaptation of Lidia Yuknavitch’s “The Chronology of Water,” a stark memoir of a swimmer and artist navigating issues of grief, gender, violence and sexuality.

“I want to finish it next year, so I’m hoping not to take anymore work to focus on that and get it done,” she said. “It’s extremely daunting to write your own script, but in a good way. I’m obsessed with it; it’s the only thing I f-g care about right now.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?