Sunday, September 5, 2021

Kristen at the NEON event at the Telluride Film Festival + introducing the 'Spencer' screening - 5 September 2021

 


E-kHsGEUUAQ68EJ.jpgE-kAiu1XoAQ39t8.jpgE-j_fsOXIAk1_Kt.jpgE-kABGPVkAIKAyl.jpgE-kck--UYAECYvM.jpgE-kCeiJVcAA5g1d.jpg

Introducing the 'Spencer' screening
KSBR-TFF_28429_0.jpgKSBR-TFF_28129_0.jpgKSBR-TFF_28329_0.jpgKSBR-TFF_28229_0.jpgKSBR-TFF_28529_0.jpg

Media Photos

E-kulClXIAQncmj.jpg

Some details of the NEON event by the film critics who attended:

Scott Menzel Tonight, I got to talk to Kristen Stewart for the first time since December of 2019. Believe it or not, I actually brought the Actress of the Decade award with me to the festival because I never got to give it to her because she was shooting Happiest Season & then covid happened.

She was shocked that I still had it & I explained to her that I didn’t want to mail it but give it to her in-person. I joked that it’s even more fitting now given the fact that she’s going to be nominated a lot in the next few months. She smiled & said thank you that means a lot.

We then started to talk about her career, her pr rep & her filmography. She told me she knows when to be proud of her work & when she knows it’s shit. No photo to document any of this but it was a great conversation and I enjoyed being able to chat with her after such a long time.

Sasha Stone (Awards Daily) AD's own Mark Johnson with Kristen Stewart, who is incredibly gracious, funny and smart - and heartbreakingly lovely to look at, even more so in real life. I didn't get a photo with her but was glad to finally meet her and wish her good luck.

Scott Feinberg Had a fun chat w/ Kristen Stewart, who seems thrilled by the SPENCER reactions. Suggested that her 20s may have been even harder than Di's, as Di didn't have to deal w/ smartphones/social media. Kristen, however, rightly noted that Di might have used those things to save herself.

Source 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 HQ KSBR

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?