Thursday, September 20, 2018

'Jeremiah Terminator LeRoy' co-star Kelvin Harrison Jnr mentions Kristen with Blackfilm



Kelvin, you got Jeremiah Terminator Leroy coming up and it’s going to be the closing night film. What’s you’re role in the film?

I basically play Savannah Knoops’ boyfriend, so Kristen’s boyfriend in the movie. He goes to design school and he is kind of a free spirit and he’s just kind of vibing and they’re just really in love.

How was working with Kristen Stewart?


I was so scared of her the first time I met her. I was so intimated. I was like, she’s Kristen and she was the sweetest person I met. We really built beautiful this friendship and relationship for that movie, and it was special and unique and surprising. She’s captivating that girl.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?