Friday, January 19, 2018

Chloe Sevigny talks about 'Lizzie' and mentions Kristen with Variety at the Sundance Film Festival


Photo Credit: Destro Films Instagram
Photo: (L to R) Jeff Perry, Denis O'Hare and Chloe Sevigny. at the Variety Studios.


Sevigny made the trip to Sundance for the premiere of her drama “Lizzie,” about Lizzie Borden, who was accused of murdering her father and stepmother in 1892 Massachusetts. Sevigny co-produced the movie, having long been fascinated with Borden’s life.

Kristen Stewart plays Borden’s maid, Bridget Sullivan, who is believed to have had a romantic relationship with her. “I’m such a fan of Kristen,” Sevigny said. “She’s such a firecracker. I’m so honored. She said, ‘Chloe, I want to do this for you.’ There are so many movies I’ve done supporting other women and their performances are stellar.”

She said their chemistry came naturally. “What are you kidding? I think there’s a mutual admiration. I think we both really identify with an outlaw, misfit character.”

As for their love scenes in the film, Sevigny laughed: “There was a little bit of steam,” she said. “I wish there was more.”

Video from the cast interview


Source 1 2 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?