Friday, January 27, 2023

Kristen makes a cameo in Rita Ora's 'You Only Love Me' music video

 


And there's some fabulous cameos also! How did you involve all of them?

"So the video is really special to me because again, it's the opening of my new world that I want everyone to be involved in, and I asked some of my friends. Also, I went through my sort of dream guest list. Like if I was writing out a guest list for a wedding, it'd be like, who would I really love to send me a good luck video? So I just asked the people that I'm truly obsessed with and fans of and they all wanted to get involved. So, it was really lovely.

We've got Kristen Stewart in there who I love so much, one of my bestest friends. Chelsea Handler, who's one of the funniest people on the planet. Jodie Turner-Smith, Icon, British. For me, amazing. And Lindsay Lohan. I mean, who doesn't love Lindsay Lohan? She is like iconic. Hello!

And so again, it's all women who I love and I wanted it to feel like a really empowering woman sort of video, good luck message. So, yay! And of course, Sharon Stone also plays my mom and it's really fun. And so we've just created a mini movie for you guys because again, remember this is my dream wedding. Or is it…?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?