Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Kristen is nominated for Best Actress in a Leading Role for 'Spencer' for an Academy Award!


We couldn't be any prouder of Kristen!
 


Kristen's statement on receiving the nomination:

"WOW I wish Pablo and I were in the same country today. I wish I could see his face."

"I am speechless and humbled this morning. I am bowled over by this. I never thought in a thousand years I’d be in the company of these four incredible women," Stewart added. "I would pay to make movies. I would make them if it was illegal. This is dream state, to share on this level."

"I am so touched and I am so grateful for the work that was generated on this film. I'm so proud to be a part of our film community. I am SO happy. It is a good day."

---

The Oscars ceremony will be held in LA on March 27.

We can't wait to see Kristen there!

Source 1 2







No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?