Saturday, January 15, 2022

Kristen on the cover or IODonna Italy with new interview


FJII7pGXMAASZqO-1.jpg

Click on image for full view.

Google translated and mainly quotes only included in the post:

Kristen Stewart, daughter of art and soon married

Kristen grew up in a "cinema" family, her father a set manager, her mother an editor-in-chief, and she, accustomed from an early age to following her parents, with a respectable professional process. She began acting at the age of eight, alternating independent cinema - Personal Shopper , Still Alice and Sils Maria , for which she won the prestigious Cesar Award - with films such as Charlie's Angels. She loves to experiment and is now working on his first project as a director, and Chronology of Water, the memoir of swimmer-artist Lidia Yuknavitch and her unconventional sex life.

Evenings spent studying Lady D

For the interview she shows up in a white t-shirt sprinkled with gold and a urchin's cap. I am amused by her dichotomy between the sophisticated and perfect image of Chanel, with her elegant beaded suits, her penchant for literary dissertations with the sudden interspersing of slang terms and the all-Los Angeles image of her in jeans and t- torn shirt. Kristen Stewart is heated when she describes her complex interpretation of Lady D and talks about her passion for the television series and Crown . "Andrew Morgan's work was a perfect accompaniment to an idea that was already consuming me. It offered me some kind of emotional support; in the evening I would go to sleep with Diana's interviews in order to keep her voice in my mind.I didn't want to imitate her, I wanted to get to know her, feel her as close as possible, and the voice is essential. Here: my preparation was completely emotional."

Kristen Stewart's dreams: to become a director

"I want to be a director, I want to make films," she explains with conviction. “It's a kind of obsession, an imperative I can't escape from. Perhaps because it was cinema that gave me the most cathartic experiences of my life, that revealed who I really am, and I want to continue this path… But who knows where it will lead me."

In her private life, however, she can finally relax. The international Twilight icon has morphed into a different icon: inspire young people to open up and reveal their sexuality. "The world we live in is very different from that of a few years ago, and today's young people stimulate me much more than those of my generation, and I'm proud of their activism." On identity, gender fluidity and sexual orientations, Stewart has a detached, relaxed and serene approach: "I'm obviously gay and I don't hide it; I let myself be photographed with my partner, but I don't want to tell journalists about my private life: I prefer to express my position with a film, such as Happiest Season for example (the romantic comedy released at Christmas last year starring two girls gay, ed), instead of making statements from a media platform ".

Definitions are not for you

Labels and categorical definitions are not for her: "Every time they put a definite label on you it is easier for others to understand who you are, but it automatically reduces the complexity of the individual. When I was a little girl I was a bit of a tomboy, then I had the phase of hair and long dresses: so what? There are a thousand versions of myself that are not in conflict, and can live together. If it is easier for the public to pick one to understand you better, free to do so, but they are limiting their understanding of humanity. And this is a great pity."

Photo shoot originally from the Harpers Bazaar UK 2019 issue.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?