Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Charlize Theron talks about SWATH and mentions Kristen

Photobucket



With movies like Snow White and The Hunstman and Prometheus, how thick is the contract that says 'You must never speak of this!'

It's not that bad. Maybe I perpetuate it myself. There is a part of me that wants to go "Just hang on guys. All in good time" In both films there's a nice element of surprise. Obviously. They're both in genres that you want to do something unusual with. I haven't seen the films. Everyone is editing and figuring it out. I don't mean to be too secretive about it but I know Ridley has been really cool and saying 'We love the genre and there's not a lot you can say without spoiling the film.' Everyone is kind of doing that.  I dunno. 

The Snow White trailer is so great. As trailers go.

Thank you. I thought it was a pretty bad-ass trailer.

And it's totally you... 'The Charlize Show!'

Oh god, no! It's SO not. I started shooting the film so there was more footage of me. But then Kristen took over. That's the only reason it was like that. She's amazing in the film.

Would you want to play a villain again? Was that fun?

I don't know. Like I said to you before I have never walked around with a specific character I wanted to play. In a way I've kind of played three villains back to back. But they're such different people. I've explored different things with all three. I just want to tell good stories. That's truly all I want to do. I don't need to be the lead in them. I just want to be a part of something that I would want to go see in theaters. I don't know what that's going to be next. 

Read the rest of the interview HERE 

Source @nathanielr via @KstewAngel - Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?